- Generic NameTadalafil
- Strength(s)10 mg
- Brand NameCialis
- Delivery Time25 days
- Expire Date2023
Vidalista is a generic form of Cialis. Cialis is a branded medication containing Tadalafil as the active constituent. Note that Vidalista is not an aphrodisiac and thus sexual stimulation is necessary in order to experience the effect of this medicine. Also, this medication cannot protect you from sexually transmitted diseases. This medication is not recommended for use in men below 18 years of age. Tadalafil, the active constituent of Vidalista is a member of a class of drugs called ‘PDE-5 inhibitors’. Men prefer taking medicines containing Tadalafil due to its long duration of action of 36 hours. This helps men to last longer in bed. It is also more potent than Sildenafil citrate, the other medication useful for treating impotence. Vidalista is available in the form of oral tablets.
Vidalista produces its effect within 20 minutes of oral consumption. It works by constraining the action of PDE-5 enzyme. The PDE-5 enzyme is responsible for the degradation of cGMP inside the penile region. By inhibiting the PDE-5 enzyme, this medication increases the levels of cGMP inside the penile region. This leads to smooth muscle relaxation and dilation of the penile arteries. The dilated penile arteries carry an increased amount of blood to the penile region. An adequate blood flow reaches the penile organ to produce a firm and strong penile erection. Along with erectile dysfunction, its active constituent, Tadalafil also helps in the treatment of prostate enlargement and pulmonary hypertension. This medication is available on prescription at a local or online drugstore.
Type: Hard Pill
Intake: Swallow it with water
Time Taken for Action: 20 minutes
Effect Lasts: About 36 hours
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
- Before taking Vidalista, read all the instructions for use carefully. If you have doubts, talk to your physician or pharmacist.
- This mediation can be taken with or without food. Food does not interfere with the absorption of its active constituent, Tadalafil.
- Take it at least 30 minutes before commencing the act of lovemaking.
- Do not take more than one tablet in a day. Doing so may result in unpleasant results.
- Do not take this medication more often or in larger amount than advised by your physician.
- The dose will vary based on health condition, the severity of erectile dysfunction, and response to treatment.
- Store this medication away from excessive heat and moisture.
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from heart diseases, irregular heartbeats, angina, pulmonary hypertension, bleeding disorder, liver or kidney disease before taking Vidalista.
- Do not take Vidalista 10mg if you are taking riociguat to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension, nitrate drugs such as isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, nitroglycerin, or recreational drugs like amyl nitrate or nitrite “poppers”.
- This medication is likely to make you drowsy. So do not drive, use machinery or do anything that requires alertness while taking this medication.
- Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol and inform your doctor if you are using marijuana. These substances can make you sleepier.
- Note that your physician has prescribed you this medication as he/she has judged that benefits to you are more as compared to the risk of side effects.
- Most people do not experience serious side effects with this Vidalista 10 mg medication.
- The most commonly observed side effects of this medication include headache, nausea, abdominal discomfort, sinus congestion, and drowsiness. These side effects are extremely mild and they do not persist for a long period of time. If at all any of these symptoms worsen or continue for a long period of time, call your healthcare provider immediately.