Improve your sexual life with Sildenafil Citrate CT 100mg
- Generic NameSildenafil Citrate
- Strength(s)100 mg
- Brand NameViagra
- Delivery Time25 days
- Expire Date2023
Sildenafil Citrate CT 100mg is a chewable tablet containing Sildenafil citrate as the active component. Viagra is a brand under which Sildenafil is sold. Sildenafil is considered the gold standard in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is a member of the family of drugs called ‘PDE-5 inhibitors’. The action of Sildenafil Citrate CT 100mg starts within 30 to 60 minutes and lasts for about four to five hours. The onset of action and duration of effect can vary depending on an individual’s body physiology.
After consuming this medicine orally, it enters the bloodstream. It deters the action of PDE-5 enzyme present inside the penile region. This improves the levels of cGMP inside the penile region to produce smooth muscle relaxation and dilation of the blood vessels. The blood freely flows through the dilated blood vessels to produce a firm and strong penile erection. The most effective Sildenafil citrate dose is 100mg. However, it is also available in other doses such as 25mg and 50mg. It is available at local medical shops and internet pharmacies.
Ingredients: Sildenafil citrate
Type: Chewable tablet
Intake: Chew it. Water is not required
Time Taken for Action: 15- 30 minutes
Effect Lasts: four to five hours
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
- This medication is to be administered only after consulting your physician.
- Before consuming Sildenafil Citrate CT 100mg, read and follow all the usage instructions carefully. Contact your healthcare professional or pharmacist if you have any questions or doubts.
- Take these chewable tablets at least half an hour to one hour before beginning the sexual activity for maximum benefits.
- Food can interact with the active constituent, Sildenafil citrate. Thus, this medication should be preferably consumed before meals.
- This medication should be taken only when you desire to indulge in sexual intercourse. Do not exceed the dose of Sildenafil Citrate CT 100mg. Take it only one time in 24 hours.
- Do not take more or less amount of this medicine or take it more often than suggested by your physician.
- This medication is to be kept at room temperature out of reach of children.
- Avoid taking this medicine if you are allergic to its active or inactive ingredients or are having a history of any kind of allergy.
- Also, do not administer this medicine to persons having a history of cardiovascular disorders, bleeding disorders, liver or kidney disorders, priapism, and active stomach ulcers before consuming Sildenafil Citrate CT 100mg.
- This medication is likely to make you sleepy. So it is better to avoid activities such as driving, operating machinery that requires mental attentiveness while taking this medication.
- Avoid grapefruit products, alcohol, tobacco and meals rich in fats as these substances can hinder the absorption of the active constituent.
- This medication is not effective against sexually transmitted diseases and will not prevent pregnancy, so take appropriate measures for both.
- Avoid taking medicines such as isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, nitroglycerin, prazosin, erythromycin, ketoconazole, and ritonavir, other PDE-5 inhibitors such as Tadalafil, Vardenafil, etc. while on treatment with Sildenafil Citrate CT 100mg.
- This medication is not for recreational use and is contraindicated for use in men below 18 years of age and women.
- Note that your medical professional has recommended this medicine only after considering your medical history, current medications, and present health condition.
- Every medicine with therapeutic action has side effects.
- The most common side effects experienced by men suffering from erectile dysfunction include headache, nausea, abdominal discomfort, sinus congestion, and fatigue. These side effects are very mild and are transitory as they do not persist for an elongated period of time. However, if any of these symptoms aggravate or continue for a long period of time, contact your doctor at once.