- Generic NameSildenafil Citrate
- Strength(s)100 mg
- Brand NameViagra
- Delivery Time25 days
- Expire Date2023
Fildena is a popular blue pill, a generic form of the brand Viagra, which is actively composed of Sildenafil Citrate. It is a potent anti-impotent pill that efficiently acts to palliate Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence. It is a sexual disorder in which a man is unable to attain or sustain an erection for a longer time during sexual activity. Fildena is a cost-effective alternative to the branded counterpart. This little blue pill is available at a very reasonable price compared to Viagra. Men can choose for this drug that acts with the same efficiency as Viagra to overcome Erectile Dysfunction.
The active drug Sildenafil Citrate in Fildena tablet is FDA-approved. It is the first oral drug that was used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. It received FDA approval in the year 1998. This drug falls in the PDE5 inhibitors drug category. Therefore, after taking Fildena, it effectively acts to inhibit the PDE5 (phosphodiesterase-5) enzyme, which halts the degradation of the important chemical known as cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP). After this reaction, the body during sexual stimulation starts secreting nitric oxide that enhances blood flow in the whole, including in the penile organ, and helps a man to gain an erection. The effect of this medicine lasts up to four to six hours.
Ingredients: Sildenafil Citrate
Type: Hard Pill
Intake: Take it with water
Time Taken for Action: 35 to 45 minutes
Effect Lasts: Around 4 to 6 hours
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
- Fildena dosage is available in different strengths, which ranges from 25mg to 200mg; though, the commonly advised standard dosage is 100mg.
- This drug must be taken with water roughly 60 minutes before indulging in sexual activity, only once in 24 hours.
- It is essential that you must take only one dosage in a day to avoid overdosing. Therefore, if you want to take another dosage of Fildena pills, take it after 24 hours.
- Swallow the whole Fildena tablet without breaking, crushing, or chewing it. Breaking the pill may reduce the drug’s potency.
- Take this medication only when needed, which means when you intend to indulge in sexual activity. It should not be taken on the daily basis.
- Consult your physician to know the appropriate dosage and take this drug under medical supervision.
- Individuals dealing with cardiovascular disorders, new drug allergy issues, liver or kidney disorders, peptic ulcer, and hypertension must avoid taking the Fildena pill.
- The drug may also contain some inactive ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction in susceptible people.
- People who are allergic to other PDE5 inhibitor drugs should not take this medication.
- Avoid taking this drug with alcohol, grapefruit, and high fat-containing food. These substances slow down the efficacy of the drug.
- Do not take Fildena 100 mg if you are taking other medications such as nitrates and alpha-blockers.
- Tell your detailed medical history to your doctor. It will help him to advise a Fildena dosage accordingly.
- Normally, the majority of men who take Fildena pills do not experience any side serious side effects.
- Some may experience mild side effects, which are common such as a headache, facial flushing, giddiness, blurry vision, stuffed or runny nose, and upset stomach.
- Minor side effects vanish after some time when the effect of the drug wears off completely.
- Please note that these are the common side effects of Fildena 100. Such side effects may appear when the effect of the drug will start subsiding.
- In case, if you experience any adverse side effects such as prolonged erection, chest pain, or shortness of breath for a long time, please immediately consult your physician.