Apcalis Oral Jelly
- Generic NameTadalafil
- Strength(s)20 mg
- Brand NameViagra
- Delivery Time25 days
- Expire Date2023
Buy Apcalis oral jelly 20mg which can be taken with water and dissolves instantly. It takes around 30 minutes for the activation of Tadalafil ingredient in this medication. Hence, consume this before sexual activity, prior to 45 minutes. Upon sexual stimulation, nitro oxide is produced, which catalyzes Cgmp molecules.The active component allows cGMP molecules to facilitate blood flow to male penile area, relaxing arteries and muscles. This in turn enables male to achieve a strong hard on for almost 24 to 36 hours.
Type: Oral Jelly
Intake: With Water
Time Taken for Action: 20 to 30 minutes
Effect Lasts: 24 to 36 hours
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
- Take Apcalis jelly 20mg with water, one in a day for a fine dosage. Do not take more than prescribed dose.
- The ingredient Tadalafil becomes active in 30 minutes. Hence, you should consume the pill before 45 minutes of lovemaking.
- If you have blood pressure, kidney, heart, liver disorders or vision problems, consult a doctor for optimum dosage suggestion.
- Avoid consuming this oral jelly, if taking grape juice/fruit before or after the medication, macrolide antibiotics, or medicines to treat fungal infection, and blood pressure, or suffer from HIV/AIDS.
- Consult a physician if you drink alcohol, smoke or inhale toxic susbtances for accurate dosage.
- If you are administered treatment medicines containing nitrates such as isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, glyceryl trinitrate, 1SDN or amyl nitrate, then do not consume this medicine.
- Back ache, headache, clogged nose, muscle pain, dizziness, stomach upset are common side effects to Apcalis jelly. However, not everyone will be affected by these symptoms.
- If your body adapts to the medicine, the side effects will not bother you.
- The effects will gradually fade, and may occur only after the action of medications turns off.
- If you feel the symptoms are getting painful, or lingering for long, then do visit a doctor.