- Generic NameSildenafil Citrate
- Strength(s)100 mg
- Brand NameViagra
- Delivery Time15 days
- Expire Date2023
The FDA approved sildenafil citrate is present in caverta 100 mg tablets. This ingredient helps enhancing process of c-GMP molecules, as they clear blocks from arteries, bringing apt blood circulation to penile area. You should take this pill with water. It is easy to consume. After the molecules do the job, the man’s veins, arteries and muscles relax in phallus region. This grants him a hard on for almost 4 to 6 hours. Hence, a man can enjoy sexual pleasure for a long time.
Ingridient: Sildenafil Citrate
Type: Hard Pill
Intake: With Water
Time Taken for Action: 35 to 45 minutes
Effect Lasts: 4-6 hours
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
- Caverta 100 mg tablet, meant to taken just once in a day.
- Consume it prior to 50 minutes of sexual act.
- Gulp it down with water, do not chew it.
- Those sensitive to sildenafil citrate, or suffering from kidney, heart, liver disorders, hypertension and diabetes, should not take Caverta tablets.
- Addition of alcohol, fatty food to diet heavy physical tasks before taking this medication is not good for health.
- Older males may require milder dosage, do consult a physician.
- Diarrhea, face flushing, dizziness, blurred vision, mild headache and stomach upset may be the side effects, which may not affect once your body is used to the tablet.
- If you face severe conditions like breathing problem, skin irritation or sudden rise in pulse rate, do visit a doctor.