Stendra Generic Overcomes The Issue Of Male ED With Ease
- Generic NameAvanafil
- Strength(s)100 mg
- Brand NameAvanafil
- Delivery Time25 days
- Expire Date2023
Stendra is a powerful oral medication that is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction. It is a sexual disorder in men, which is an inability to attain or sustain an erection for a long time during sexual activity. It is a drug that is actively composed of Avanafil, which belongs to the PDE5 inhibitors drug category. Therefore, the active drug Avanafil is a cGMP specific PDE5 enzyme inhibitor. It is available as an S-enantiomer, and chemically it is a derivative of pyrimidine. Stendra containing Avanafil is an FDA approved drug since 2012. It is a powerful drug that efficiently works to palliate Erectile Dysfunction.
Stendra Generic is an anti-impotent pill that efficient work to inhibit the enzyme known as type-5 phosphodiesterase. This enzyme works to destroy cGMP, which contracts the blood vessels. Once the enzyme activity stops, nitric oxide is secreted in a large amount when a man is sexually stimulated. This leads to the enhanced blood supply to the male reproductive organ, which results in an erection. If a man lacks sexual drive, this drug may fail to show its desired result. Therefore, sexual arousal is important to attain an erection. Stendra runs in the bloodstream up four to six hours. It is absorbed in the blood within 30 to 45 minutes.
Type: Hard Pill
Intake: Take it with water
Time Taken for Action: 30 to 45 minutes
Effect Lasts: 4 to 6 hours
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
- Take the medication under medical supervision. Carefully read the leaflet before taking a Stendra tablet.
- The ideal standard dosage of this medication is 100mg. It is also available in lower dosages.
- The dosage may vary according to the severity of Erectile Dysfunction.
- Stendra must be taken at least 15 to 30 minutes before indulging in procreation. This gives enough time for the drug to assimilate into the bloodstream.
- Stendra Generic drug effect lasts roughly for four to six hours. In this period, a man is able to attain an erection when he is sexually stimulated.
- This medication can be taken with a light meal or without food when you are planning to indulge in sexual intercourse.
- This drug must be taken once in 24 hours, or else it may result in overdose, which can cause adverse side effects.
- Consult your physician before taking Stendra 200 mg, inform your doctor about any allergies you are dealing with.
- Also, if you have a history of cardiovascular issues, kidney or liver disorders, abdominal ulcers, bleeding disorders, or any other serious diseases, you must inform your physician.
- People allergic to other PDE5 inhibitor drugs or who develop an allergy to new drugs must not take this medication.
- While taking Stendra tablet, do not consume alcohol, grapefruit, and fat-enriched food. These substances will interact negatively with the drug.
- Medications such as nitrates, alpha-blockers, other PDE5 inhibitor drugs, and protease inhibitors should not be taken with this medication.
- Remember, this medication will not help to prevent any sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Therefore, use appropriate methods during sexual activity.
- After taking this drug, avoid performing any task that require complete mental alertness because you may experience slight drowsiness.
Most men do not experience any side effects of Stendra 200 mg, however, few men may experience some mild to moderate common side effects, which are harmless. The common side effects of Stendra include:
- Facial Flushing
- Stuffed or runny nose
- Back pain
Common side effects do not last for a long time. They appear when the effect of the drug starts to wear off. However, if you experience adverse side effects for a long time, such as chest pain, pain in the jaw or left arm, severe drowsiness, and severe dizziness, you must promptly seek medical help. Do not avoid such serious side effects it can be dangerous.