- Generic NameVardenafil and Dapoxetine
- Strength(s)40 mg
- Brand NameSnovitra Power
- Delivery Time25 days
- Expire Date2023
Snovitra Power 40mg is a combination medication containing Dapoxetine 60mg and Vardenafil 40mg. Vardenafil is marketed under the trade name Levitra, while Dapoxetine citrate is sold under the trade name Priligy. Vardenafil is a strong PDE-5 inhibitor and Dapoxetine is a quick-acting SSRI. Vardenafil helps in treating erectile dysfunction (ED), whereas Dapoxetine helps in treating premature ejaculation (PE). Remember this medication will not prevent pregnancy and nor will it protect you against sexually transmitted diseases.
This medication acts by preventing the action of PDE-5 enzyme. The PDE-5 enzyme degrades an endogenous substance called cGMP, which is responsible for producing relaxation of smooth muscles and dilation of penile arteries. By preventing the action of PDE-5 enzyme action, Snovitra Power 40mg increases the concentrations of cGMP inside the penile region. This results in an adequate amount of blood reaching the penile organ for satisfactory sexual intercourse. This is a non-habit forming drug and is available on prescription at a local or an internet pharmacy.
Ingredients: Vardenafil 40mg and Dapoxetine 60mg
Type: Hard Pill
Intake: Take the entire tablet with water without crushing, chewing or breaking
Time Taken for Action: 30 to 60 minutes
Effect Lasts: About five to seven hours.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
- Before starting treatment with Snovitra Power 40mg, read all the instructions for use mentioned on the prescription label carefully.
- This mediation can be consumed before or after having meals containing low fats. Foods rich in fats can interfere with the absorption of its active components, Vardenafil, and Dapoxetine.
- Take this medicine by mouth at least 30 minutes before indulging in sexual intercourse that too only as and when needed.
- One can experience undesirable reactions if more than one tablet is consumed in a duration of 24 hours.
- Taking this medication often or in more amounts than recommended by your medical professional is not going to produce more effective results.
- Talk to your physician about your entire medical history, current illnesses, and medications before taking Snovitra Power 40 mg.
- Also, tell your doctor, if you are allergic to any of its active or inactive components, or are suffering from any other kind of allergy.
- Avoid engaging in activities such as driving, operating machinery or any activity that requires clear vision while on treatment with this medication as it is likely to produce giddiness.
- Also, avoid excessive alcohol consumption and tell your physician if you are using marijuana as these substances can induce drowsiness.
- This medication is contraindicated for use in individuals having a history of a heart attack, irregular heartbeats, priapism angina, stroke, pulmonary hypertension, low or high blood pressure, bleeding disorders, and liver or kidney disorders.
- Avoid simultaneous use of Snovitra Power 40mg and medicines such as riociguat prescribed for pulmonary arterial hypertension treatment, nitrate drugs like isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin, etc. , antifungals like ketoconazole, antibiotics like erythromycin, and antivirals like ritonavir.
- Men under 18 years of age and females should stay away from Snovitra Power 40mg.
- Note that prior sexual arousal is necessary as Snovitra Power 40mg is not an aphrodisiac and will not produce the desired effect in a man who is not sexually stimulated.
- Keep this medicine at room temperature away from light, heat, and moisture.
- Your physician has prescribed you this medication only after considering the risks and benefits associated with it.
- Generally, serious side effects are rarely witnessed with this medication.
- The most common side effects observed after consuming this medicine include headache, nausea, stomach discomfort, sinus congestion, back pain, flushing, and lethargy. These side effects are transitory and they do not last for a long period of time. However, if any of these side effects worsen or last even after discontinuing the medicine, contact your healthcare provider at once.