Sildenafil Citrate Soft Tabs
Sildenafil soft tabs treat male impotence quickly, with Sildenafil Citrate as active ingredient. The drug takes effect in just 15 to 20 minutes. It is best for those who phraemacophobia, finding it difficult to swallow hard pills. You just put the pill in mouth, and it melts speedily. Hence, you do not have to take it with water or any soluble agent. The PDE5 inhibitor relaxes arteries and veins around male penile area, and boosts cyclic GMP molecule that enhances blood flow to this region. This molecule undoes blockages, which results in a good erection. The hard on stays on for a long time, and the effect may persist for 4 to 6 hours.
Ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate
Type: Soft Tablet
Intake: Put in mouth, melts without water
Time Taken for Action: 20 minutes
Effect Lasts: 4-6 hours
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
|Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
- You should take it 20 minutes prior to sexual activity.
- A safe dosage is just one tab a day. If you take more than one, risk to health complications may increase.
- The standard dose is 100mg. However, if the result is not positive, consult a doctor.
- Older men may require lesser dose of Sildenafil Citrate, Hence, take the opinion of a doctor before their intake.
- It is only meant for men, not women and children. Those who possess allergy to PDE5 inhibitor and Sildenafil citrate should not consume these tabs.
- One should not intake fatty food and alcohol 3 to 4 hours prior and after consuming this medicine.
- Men suffering from Peyronieâ€™s should consult doctor for a prescribed dosage.
- Avoid heavy machine activity and driving while under influence of these tabs.
- Those with liver, kidney disorders, or heart diseases should only take this medication if doctor approves.
- This medicine can be addictive. Hence, avert using it for recreational purpose.
- If a person is treating heart disease with nitrate medicines, do not intake this medicine.
- Nausea, vomiting, mild headache, stomach upset, blurry eyesight may occur after the effect of tabs wear off.
- The effect may stay on for just a while, and as the body gets used to the medication, the symptoms will not affect.
- In case of skin abrasions, sudden pulse rate rise, or breathing issue, consult doctor immediately.