Ruagra Plus is an oral medicine, meant for men suffering from erectile dysfunction and other impotence related problems. Being generic, the medication on consumption encourages increased blood flow in the male reproductive organ.
Ingredients: Sildenafil Citrate
Type: Oral tablet.
Intake: With Water
Time Taken for Action: 10-20 minutes
Effect Lasts: 4-6 hours.
- Recommended dosage for men is 50 mg.
- The pill should be consumed with water.
- On the doctor’s prescription, the pill is to be used just once in a day.
- Medication is to be consumed to treat impotence and erectile dysfunction
- One should curb alcohol and smoking once consumption of the medicine is started, as it could result in some adverse side effects.
- The drug should not be consumed with other medicines, as they could result in health complications
- One should not undertake any activity that may require heavy physical work or high mental alertness after taking this medication
Due to the body not being habitual to this medicine, one may experience certain side effects listed below on consumption. However, proper guidance from a doctor and consumption of regular dosages will effectively stop them:
- Blurred vision
In case, any of the above symptoms persist over a long period or you experience any other serious effects, please seek medical assistance immediately.